Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Thanksgiving Shipping Deadline Estimates
– Pacific time zone: 1-2 day ground delivery. Order by 11/18.
– Mountain time zone: 2-3 day ground delivery. Order by 11/17.
– Central time zone: 3-4 day ground delivery. Order by 11/16.
– Eastern time zone: 5-7 day ground delivery. Order by 11/14.
– 3-Tier (NJ): 10 day ground delivery. Order by 11/11.
Christmas Shipping Deadline Estimates
– Pacific time zone: 1-2 day ground delivery. Order by 12/21.
– Mountain time zone: 2-3 day ground delivery. Order by 12/20.
– Central time zone: 3-4 day ground delivery. Order by 12/17.
– Eastern time zone: 5-7 ground delivery. Order by 12/15.
– 3-Tier (NJ): 10 day ground delivery. Order by 12/3.
New Years Shipping Deadline Estimates
– Pacific time zone: 1-2 day ground delivery. Order by 12/28.
– Mountain time zone: 2-3 day ground delivery. Order by 12/27.
– Central time zone: 3-4 day ground delivery. Order by 12/23.
– Eastern time zone: 5-7 ground delivery. Order by 12/20.
– 3-Tier (NJ): 10 day ground delivery. Order by 12/10.
Please note that all deadlines are estimates based on information provided by our shipping carriers. During the busy holiday season, delivery times can vary and we recommend ordering as early as possible to avoid delays.
When Can I Expect My Order?
Orders submitted by 10:00 am (PST) Monday-Friday typically ship the next day, however, please allow up to 2-3 business days for your order to process. You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped.
Need Your Wine By a Specific Date?
Please reach out to our guest services team (see below) on orders that require our attention. We recommend a minimum processing time of 7 business days to assure on-time delivery. For faster delivery, consider upgrading to 2-Day or Overnight Shipping.
Don’t Forget – Adult Signature Is Required For Shipments of Alcohol:
All wine deliveries require an adult signature of someone over the age of 21, and after three delivery attempts, the carrier may return the package for non-delivery. If you will not be at home to receive shipments, please ship your order to a work address or an alternative address where someone can sign for your delivery.
To Avoid Potential Delays, Use Your Accurate Birthdate:
In states that require you to enter a birth date for each order, it is strongly recommended that you provide the same birth date shown on your driver’s license or other state-issued ID. Some states cross-check order details against the names and birth dates in their state records as part of the carrier’s alcohol regulation compliance check process and a mismatch can cause a delay in your shipment.
I Missed Delivery Attempts and My Wine Was Sent Back. Now What?
If you are not able to receive delivery and your order is returned, please contact us (see below) with an alternative address. You may either schedule a re-shipment or request a refund. Additional charges will apply for re-shipments and the original shipping rate will be deducted from your refund if an order is canceled in this circumstance.
Where Can I View the Shipping Rate on My Specific Order?
Shipping service options will appear in your shopping cart during the checkout process, with the rates determined by your order’s destination and by your membership status. Below are ground shipping estimates based on the number of bottles ordered. Please note that these are only estimates and your final shipping cost may vary based on wines ordered, your final destination, and the shipping service level selected.
– 1-2 bottles: $20 (west coast) – $25 (east coast)
– 3-4 bottles: $23 (west coast) – $27 (east coast)
– 5-7 bottles: $27 (west coast) – $36 (east coast)
– 8-10 bottles: $30 (west coast) – $42 (east coast)
– 11-12 bottles: $34 (west coast) – $51 (east coast)
To protect your wine from extreme temperatures without the expense of air shipping on orders shipping to the Midwest, East Coast, and most Southern states, take advantage of our weekly refrigerated linehaul service. These climate-controlled shipments are offered via both UPS and FedEx, with FedEx being the only option for shipments to AL, AZ, FL, GA, LA, and TX. Temperature-Controlled shipments depart our California facility once a week on Fridays for delivery the following week. If Temperature-Controlled Ground Shipping is an option for your order’s shipping address, the options will appear in the Shipping Service menu at checkout. We recommend selecting this option anytime the forecasted high temperatures are above 85°F anywhere on your wine’s travel route from California to its destination.
AK and HI 2-Day Shipping:
Orders being shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for ground shipping and guests will only have the option to ship 2-Day.
We reserve the right to substitute wines of similar varietal, quality, and value for wines that have sold out. Each bottle of wine is unique and may carry individual characteristics.
If your wine is damaged, please contact us (see below) for a replacement within 30 days of shipping. Please note that sediment or the formation of crystals in the wine is naturally occurring and not an indication of spoilage.
Please contact our guest services team at 800.926.1266 or [email protected]