Join Jean-Charles Boisset on a cruise through the legendary wine regions of France’s Rhône River Valley on the luxurious AmaKristina. This seven-night river cruise takes you to historic destinations from Lyon to Arles. Beginning in Lyon, France’s culinary capital, you will savor the beauty of legendary vineyards and imbibe in local vintages like Côtes du Rhône and Beaujolais. Go in search of the highly-prized “Black Diamond” truffles, learn how to pair decadent chocolate with wine, and discover how olives transform into the Mediterranean’s prized nectar: olive oil. Trace the steps of famous artists in Arles and Carrières de Lumières. There is no better way to experience this journey than by combining the world-class wines of the Boisset Collection with the exquisite culinary events on board, creating a unique, magical and exclusive experience!
AN EXCEPTIONAL VIP EXPERIENCE WITH BOISSET COLLECTION WINES!
• Welcome VIP Reception featuring Boisset Collection Wines
• Two Dinners with Boisset Collection Wines
• Two Exclusive Onboard Wine Tastings
• Wine Dinners Onboard hosted by Jean-Charles Boisset
INCLUDED UNIWORLD LUXURIES
• Thursday. May 9: Lyon – embark
• Friday, May 10: Lyon – Trevoux – Lyon
• Saturday, May 11: Lyon – Vienne
• Sunday, May 12: Vienne – Tournon
• Monday, May 13: Tournon/Tain-l’Hermitage
• Tuesday, May 14; Avignon
• Wednesday, May 15: Arles
• Thursday, May 16: Arles – disembark
Daily shore excursions, pre-paid gratuities, multiple dining venues, beverage package, ship-wide internet, and WiFi access, complimentary bicycles, and guided tours.
This Cruise Will Sell Out Quickly – Book Today!
Starting at $5,241 per person (Includes the Exclusive Wine Experience)
For more information, please contact Expedia Wine Club Cruises at 877-651-7447 or Wine[email protected] and mention the Boisset/JCB 2024 Cruise.
Learn More Here